To submit an article to the journal, send your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Read the Author Agreement linked below. The author(s) agree to the terms of this Author Agreement, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by this journal. Comments to the editor can be added below (Note: Send signed author agreement as a supplementary file within your submission email).
Submissions for the April 2022 Issue are now open. The deadline for submissions is April 28th, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
For any questions about submitting, please email us at email@example.com
GSR Journal considers original research, review, case reports, technical notes, research briefs, commentary, and book review manuscripts from all scientific disciplines for publication. Please format your manuscript according to the Manuscript Template and be sure to attach an Author Agreement form. Before submitting, please carefully read the Author Guidelines below.
- Format your manuscript template based on the “GSR Manuscript Template 2021” document.
- Be sure to submit both the Manuscript Template and Author Agreement forms along with your manuscript through firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Please submit your research paper and forms as a .docx file. In addition to having your figures within the manuscript, also submit your figures/captions in a separate .ppt file. All documents must be named as GSRJ_LastnameFirstname_form/paper/figures.docx/.ppt (e.g., you would submit GSRJ_DoeJane_form.docx, GSRJ_DoeJane_paper.docx, and GSRJ_DoeJane_figures.ppt).
- Citations in the references section should be in Vancouver format. In-text citations should be denoted with numbers in brackets.
- In order to be considered for the April 2022 issue, all submissions and forms must be submitted by April 28th, 2021 at 11:59PM EST. All submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Submissions should not exceed 20 pages.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.